Support with CD and Demo productions
It is important for musicians to find a partner they can trust for recordings so that they can play freely in front of the microphones.
For me, the tasks of a recording producer involve:
- Listening to the musician(s) during their final rehearsals to find out both their musical intention and potential.
- Studying the score before recording
- Intervening during recording in questions of balance, intonation, style, rhythmical precision etc.
- Monitoring the schedule and assigning sufficient space for recreation
- Advising sound mixing
- Providing cutting continuity
- Supporting cutting